Welcome to the Harley-Davidson® MotorClothes®/General Merchandise Department. We carry a wide selection of Riding Gear, Men's, Women's & Children's apparel, Pet gear, Footwear, Jewelry & Collectibles. If you have seen something you desire, and we don't stock it, ask us! Our friendly and professional staff will find just what you need.
Monthly Feature April 2014 Check Your Helmet Month!
Here are some tips for maximizing the life and effectiveness of your helmet.....
- Never expose a helmet to chemicals or excessive heat. These may degrade the protective properties, even if damage is not visible.
- Never hang a helmet on a motorcycle's mirror, turn signal or sissy bar. The EPS impact-absorbing liner can be easily damaged.
- Before riding, make sure chin straps are tightened properly and not frayed, make sure visor screws and face shield are tightly affixed.
- If a helmet is dropped or suffers any impact, it should be replaced immediately. Impact may fracture the outer shell or compress the imact-absorbing liner, and the damage may not be visible.
- Over time, a helmet's protective impact liner compacts with use, leading to improper fit. In addition, glues, resins and other helmet materials break down over time and hair oils, sweat, cosmetics - even the sun's UV rays can add to helmet deterioration. Helmet manufacturers and the SNELL Foundation recommend replacing your helmet every 3 to 5 years, depending on use, to ensure optimal helmet performance.
Keep it clean
- Use a mild soap and water to wash the outer shell and clean the shield with warm water and a soft, lint-free cloth as soon as possible after dirt accumulates.
- Hand wash the internal liners with mild soap and allow to air dry.
- Use compressed air to clear helmet air vents and channels.
- DON'T use solvents or chemicals to clean any part of the helmet or shield, as they can destroy protective coatings and compromise the structural integrity of the helmet.
- DON'T use a dry cloth to clean debris from a face shield or you might scratch the shield.
We have the clothes to make that Harley man stand out! We carry a variety in cuts, styles, trims, and looks. From everyday T-shirts, Dark Custom® Collection, Denim, Leather, Mechanic's Shirts, Boots, & Accessories, everything to complete your look.
Harley Ladies are stylish and each has their own individual touch. We have got the selection for you! The latest in trends, styles, Pink Label®, Denim, Leather, Riding Gear, Handbags, Jewelry & Footwear, everything to complete your look.
We carry a variety of items for Children. From outfits, T-shirts, Dresses, Onesies, Blankets, Toys or Accessories, we have what you want for kids.
Click here to view the Harley-Davidson® MotorClothes® catalog
Click here to view the M.O.D. Harley-Davidson Licensed Jewelry Catalog